Get on the path to results today.
Robert J Finck, Esquire has been working for over 47 years in marital and family law with a proven track record of success in the Greater Tampa Bay Area in the state of Florida.
Robert J Finck specializes in bringing you comprehensive family legal support. His experience and specialization in marital and family law gives him the edge to deal with complex legal matters helping you avoid the need for multiple attorneys and ensuring the best possible result for you and your family.
1. Licensed to practice law in all of the State Courts in the State of Florida, practice is limited to marital and family law matters primarily in the greater Tampa Bay Area specifically including but not necessarily limited to Pinellas (primary), Pasco, Hillsborough, Sarasota and Manatee Counties.
2. Admitted to practice law in the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. District Court In and For the Middle District of Florida.
Practice of Law
1. Admitted to practice law in the State of Florida in 1971 – member of the Florida Bar in good standing.
2. Admitted to practice law in the U.S. Supreme Court 1976.
3. Admitted to practice law in the U.S. District Court in and for the State of Florida on or about 1972/1973
1. Member of the Florida Bar since 1971
2. Member of the Florida Bar Family Law Section
3. Past Vice Chairman of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee 6D for Pinellas/Pasco Counties (6th Judicial Circuit)
4. Past Chairman of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee 6C for Pinellas/Pasco Counties (6th Judicial Circuit)
5. Past Chairman of the Florida Bar Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee 6A for Pinellas/Pasco Counties (6th Judicial Circuit)
1. Graduate of St. Petersburg Senior High School with High School Diploma – 1964
2. Graduate of St. Petersburg Junior College with Associate of Arts Degree – 1966
3. Graduate of University of Florida with Bachelor of Arts Degree – 1968
4. Graduate of University of Florida College of Law with Doctorate of Jurisprudence Degree – 1971
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Robert Finck Family Law through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.